PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE AND OUR SERVICES
- About us The website https://www.kycconsultancy.com is a site operated by the Lookup Group Limited trading as KYC Lookup (referred to as “we” or “us”). We are registered in England (United Kingdom) under company number 11060812.To contact us, please email email@example.com.
- By using our site, you accept our terms, you confirm that you accept this User Agreement and that you agree to comply with it. If you do not agree to our User Agreement, you must not use our site. If required, we recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- There are other terms that may apply to you as part of your agreement with KYC Lookup Consultancy Services. This User Agreement refers to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our site: Our Standard Disclaimer which can be found here or; Our Privacy Notice which can be found here (see further under, “How we may use your personal information ”); and Our Cookie Notice which can be found here (the Cookies Notice sets out information about the cookies on our site).
- We may make changes to these terms. We may amend the terms in this User Agreement from time to time and the revised version will be effective at the time we post it on our website, unless otherwise noted. Every time you wish to use our site, please check this User Agreement to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. This User Agreement was most recently updated on 1st of February 2022.
- We may make changes to our site. We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our user’s needs and our business priorities or for any other reason that we believe necessary. We will try and give you reasonable notice of any major changes that would impact your access to our site.
- Can we disable your account. We have the right to disable any user-ID or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of this User Agreement. However, no account will be disabled without the user being notified via the registered email address.
- How you may use material on our site. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off copies and download extracts of any page(s) from our site for you to draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us. This includes any of our courses or AML tutorials.
- How we may use your personal information. We will only use your personal information as set out in our Privacy Notice here.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses although we do everything within our control to avoid at all cost this from happening. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Criminal Damage Act 1991, the Criminal Justice (Theft and Fraud Offences) Act 2001 and The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- Rules about backlinking to our website. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.